Triniti Hotel and Spa - Batam
* Triniti Hotel and Spa reviews (4 reviews)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
2011 Room rates
Triniti Hotel and Spa
Jalan Raja Ali Haji
Kempleks Boulevard No CC 11-18
Nagoya Batam Island
Hotel Ph: (+62 778) 459109
Spa Ph: (+62 778) 452618
Fax: (+62 778) 459087
Last updated 30th July 2011
Review submitted 27th June 2011 from William Lim
My family and I had booked 3 rooms for 2 nights on 11/06/11. The staffs are friendly, caring and helpful. Although my children and I were bitten by mosquitoes in the room, we still love the sauna, whirl pool, wonderful breakfast and a quiet environment. We'll definitely come back.
Review submitted 11th June 2011 - from Nik
I stayed in this hotel for 1 night. The staff were friendly and helpful, and spoke good English. My room card had problem opening the door, the staff helped promptly with a smile.
Location is off the main road so it is quiet without all the noisy tarffic, but yet it is only few mins walk away from Nagoya Hill shopping mall.
Breakfast variety was limited, but the taste was yummy! I had a great time there and will definitely come again.
Review submitted 2nd March 2010 - from LV
i had a Great stay in this clean, cozy, staff friendly hotel. Rates include yummy breakfast n spa! plus its just a few mins walk 2 Nagoya Hill shopping mall. I'll definitely come back.
Review Submitted 15th September 2009 - From Hasan Karto
Good hotel in batam - Hasan
Have you stayed at the Triniti Hotel and Spa?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide