Sari Jaya Hotel - Batam
* Sari Jaya Hotel reviews (1 review)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
Located in Nagoya's Business district, 30 minutes from Sekupang Pier and 35 minutes from Hang Nadim Airport. For business or pleasure, just a few minutes from the hotel for shopping centres, duty free shops, electronic shops, restaurants and the famous night life of Nagoya town.
With a conference centre which holds up to 300 people.
Standard room 185,000Rp per night
Deluxe room 250,000Rp per night
Executive room 300,000Rp per night
Extra bed 60,500Rp per night
Prices includes breakfast. Check out time 1:00PM.
Sari Jaya Hotel
Kompleks Bumi Indah
Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 451 338 (Hunting) 451 339, 451 340
Fax: (+62 778) 451 342
Last updated 8th September 2008
Review submitted 6th November 2011 - by Nik
I stay at this hotel for 1 night. I took the standard room and the condition was excellent! Breakfast was provided too. Room was spacious, almost all channels on TV were clear, air con was cool & quiet, bed & pillow were comfortable, water heater was working well. The hotel staff was friendly & spoke good English.
Step out of the hotel and you will see plenty of shops selling hand bags, indeed a paradise for ladies! There is one road side stall nearby with a self made shelter over it, the shelter proved useful as it rained while I was eating my dinner there.
However, it gets a bit noisy at night as this hotel is located at the main road. But then again, most hotels in Batam are located at the main road.
Overall, this hotel is value for money and is worth a stay. I will surely come back to this hotel again!
Have you stayed at the Sari Jaya Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide