Rainforest Guesthouse - Bukit Lawang
* Rainforest Guesthouse reviews (5 reviews)
Accommodation in Bukit Lawang
Rainforest Guesthouse is run by Nora which is the best cook in Bukit Lawang. The guesthouse is located right on the Bohorok River overlooking the jungle.
Standard room with bathroom 40,000Rp per night
Rainforest Guesthouse and Restaurant
Jl. Orang Utan Center Bukit Lawang
North Sumatera 20774 Indonesia
Mobile: 0813 6207 0656 or +62 813 6207 0656
If you would like a car to collect you from your hotel in Medan or from the airport and be taken to Bukit Lawang click here to contact us. Price is 600,000Rp (around 49 Euros) for up to 4 people. This is a quicker, safer trip of under 3 hours from your hotel. The vehicle used is a new air-conditioned Ford Everest SUV.
Contact us if you have a larger group and a price can be quoted for a larger vehicle.
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 2nd April 2013 - from Jenna Davis
The Rainforest Guesthouse couldn\'t have provided me with a better experience in Bukit Lawang. A paradise away from home, the Rainforest Guesthouse, all the guides and staff are absolutely incredible! I hope to come back VERY soon! Out of all the hotels/hostels I have stayed at over the passed 4 months in Asia, the Rainforest Guesthouse is by far the BEST! Thanks for an amazing stay Nora :)!
Review submitted 15th April 2012 - from Katharina
I did stay here and it was really awesome. The best thing about the rooms is when you wake up and step out of the door, the first thing you see is the river, the rain forest and a few monkeys. I don't know what kind of food Gemma had over there, but I really didn't like the food (except for the fruit salads).
Review submitted 7th June 2010 - from Eduardo
Rain forest is a simple and good accommodation.
Review submitted 26th January 2010 - from Gemma
Didn't stay here but the food was fantastic. Nora is a lady too! Love this place!
Review 4th January 2009 Scott from Sydney Australia
While the rooms are modest at Rainforest the service is great and Nora has to be the best cook in Sumatra. Try the chicken randang that she cooks. It is awesome.
Have you stayed at Rainforest Guesthouse?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide