Oase Hotel - Pekanbaru
* Oase Hotel reviews (1 review)
Accommodation Pekanbaru, Sumatra Indonesia
Oase Hotel is a boutique hotel located in the centre of Pekanbaru Sumatra offering free WiFi wireless internet connection. The hotel is located just around the corner from the main road in Pekanbaru so walking distance to restaurants and shopping malls.
Special price Published price
Deluxe room 175,000Rp per night 250,000Rp per night
Executive room 200,000Rp per night 300,000Rp per night
Superior room 220,000Rp per night 350,000Rp per night
Oase Suite 250,000Rp per night 400,000Rp per night
Prices include taxes and a buffet breakfast.
The restaurant is located right next to reception service food all day. The wireless internet access only works down in the reception and restaurant and not up in the rooms. The internet service is reliable.
Accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express
Jl. Jend. Sudiman No. 255 EF
Ph: (0761) 34666
Fax: (0761) 37007
Last updated 6th December 2008
3rd January 2009 Scott from Sydney Australia
Oase Hotel is a nice budget hotel. The rooms are a bit small though they are well kept with good comfortable beds and cable TV channels. The buffet breakfast is typical Indonesia food, rice, noodles, fruit salad though plenty of choice and the coffee is good.
Have you stayed at Oase Hotel?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide