Nora's Homestay -Bukit Lawang
* Nora's Homestay Reviews (1 review)
Accommodation in Bukit Lawang
Nora's Homestay, run by the fabulous Nora is located off the main road running into Bukit Lawang. Ask your bus driver to drop you off before getting to the Bukit Lawang bus terminal. It is not well sign posted.
Rooms start from 30,000Rp per night.
Bukit Lawang, Bohorok
North Sumatera 20774 Indonesia
Mobile: 0813 6207 0656 or +62 813 6207 0656
If you would like a car to collect you from your hotel in Medan or from the airport and be taken to Bukit Lawang click here to contact us. Price is 600,000Rp (around 49 Euros) for up to 4 people. This is a quicker, safer trip of under 3 hours from your hotel. The vehicle used is a new air-conditioned Ford Everest SUV.
Contact us if you have a larger group and a price can be quoted for a larger vehicle.
Last updated 9th March 2009
Review submitted 12th January 2011 - from Jackob
I spent a few days at Nora's house and i really ejoyed it. I was with my 2 friends and we had a little house with a bathroom, with a lovely tarrase. It's really quiet and comfortable place, quite far from centre and jungle entrance, but it's about 20 min. walk. Additionally, that was quite cheap. What was really good, we could change our warm bottles of water into the cold ones at Nora's home. It was really helpful
Have you stayed at Nora's Homestay?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide