Madani Hotel - Medan
* Madani Hotel reviews (4 reviews)
Accommodation Medan, Sumatra Indonesia
Madani Hotel Medan is located on Jalan Sisingamangaraja in the centre of Medan, diagonally opposite to the Mesjid Raya and across the road from Yuki Simpang Raya shopping centre..
2009 Internet Room rates
Superior room 375,000Rp
Deluxe room 445,000Rp
Executive Deluxe 595,000Rp
Executive Suite 960,000Rp
Family Suite 1,460,000Rp
Madani Suite 1,890,000Rp
Royal Suite 3,275,000Rp
Room rates 2009
Rates are subject to 21% service charge and Government tax.
Rates are subject to discount
Meeting rooms for up to 100 people
All major Credit cards accepted
Check in 14.00
Check out 12.00 noon
Madani Hotel Medan
Jl. Sisingamangaraja/Amaliun No.1
North Sumatera Indonesia
Ph: (061) 736 8800
Fax: (061) 736 7779
Last updated 8th July 2009
Review submitted 28th April 2011 - from Norhawa Ismail
jun 2010 - hotel was great. very near to shopping mall. staff was polite. breafast also not bad. can prepare a better menu such as half boiled egg or scramble egg & toast. room is nice with carpet and acceptable.
Review Submitted 5th January 2010 - from Datin Sarah
I stayed at the hotel somewhere around July. It is true we too got a very small room no (515), too small that we hardly got space to pray. We went to the reception to get our room changed and they did arranged for another room no 629. I found that the service rendered to us were up to my expectation and looking forward this March 2nd 2010 to stay again at Madani. The hotel rate normally breakfast are inclusive and I have not heard of dinner included.... never on earth. Anyway SHABAS for being Islamic whereby non married couple are not allowed to register.
Review Submitted 27th November 2009 - from Ras
The rooms are very noisy from the traffic on the main road outside the hotel.
Review Submitted 13th October 2009 - from Hazarmein
I received very bad service at the Madani Hotel. I stayed there on the 12th October with my wife and child. When we checked in they assigned us room 317. When we went to the room we discovered it was very small with tiny windows. We phoned reception and asked to change rooms. They said Management would call us to arrange a new room though they never called us.
When we checked in Reception told us that dinner was provided as part of our package. At dinner time my wife and children went to the restaurant though they were refused service saying that it was not part of the package and they would have to pay. They went out to eat elsewhere.
When we checked out in the morning I complained to reception about the small room and no dinner and the lady said there was nothing she could do - even without an apology.
VERY BAD SERVICE!!!
Have you stayed at Madani Hotel?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide