Lili's Beach Resort - Lake Maninjau
* Lili's Beach Resort reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Lake Maninjau, Sumatra Indonesia
Lili's Beach Resort is one of the most relaxed, chilled out places to stay on Lake Maninjau. It has 6 basic bungalows, 2 overlooking the lake. Shared bathrooms. Prices start from 50,000Rp for a home stay room or 60,000Rp for a self contained bungalow.
At the bottom of the hill down to Lake Maninjau turn right and Lili's is around 4km from the village. From the sign on the main road walk through the rice fields down to the lake, around 300m and you'll find Lili's.
Sunset view from Lili's
40,000Rp per night for a room
60,000Rp per night for self contained bungalow
Lili's Beach Resort
Lake Maninjau 26471 West Sumatra
Last updated 14th June 2009
Review submitted 18 January 2010 - from Aude
I slept at Lili's homestay and it was really nice, the lake was beautiful and Herman and his son were charming!
5th January 2010 - Phil from the UK
Stayed there on a trip thru asia in 1999. Was gonna stay for two days - ended up staying for a week. The place is a paradise and one of the highlights of a very extended trip. The sunsets here are amazing, the waters heated by the volcano, there\'s bikes to tour on, dugout canoes and the ppl in the area are very hospitable. I love this place! TY Lili!
3rd January 2009 Scott from Sydney Australia
Lili's Beach Resort is great. It is probably the best budget place to stay in Lake Maninjau. It is away from the village so very peaceful and quiet. The 2 best bungalows are overlooking the lake with great views of the sunset.
Have you stayed at Lili's Beach Resort?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide