Wisma Leuser Sibayak - Bukit Lawang
* Wisma Leuser Sibayak reviews (1 review)
Accommodation in Bukit Lawang
Wisma Leuser Sibayak is located right at the beginning of Bukit Lawang. There is a suspension bridge that crosses the river to get to the accommodation
Rooms from 40,000Rp per night
Wisma Leuser Sibayak
Jl. Orang Utan Center Bukit Lawang
North Sumatera 20774 Indonesia
If you would like a car to collect you from your hotel in Medan or from the airport and be taken to Bukit Lawang click here to contact us. Price is 600,000Rp (around 49 Euros) for up to 4 people. This is a quicker, safer trip of under 3 hours from your hotel. The vehicle used is a new air-conditioned Ford Everest SUV.
Contact us if you have a larger group and a price can be quoted for a larger vehicle.
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 29th October 2011 - from Jack
Pretty basic rooms, with fan and mosquito net, though. My room was upstairs with a bit of a view over the river. Outdoor restaurant area is nice, staff friendly. It is a good location (better than up Jungle Inn end), close to transport, and seems to be a meeting place for guides for orang utan walks. Pity the rooms aren\'t a tiny bit better. Would recommend Sibayak, though, especially if on a budget.
Have you stayed at Wisma Leuser Sibayak?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide