Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel - Batam
* Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel reviews (4 reviews)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
The Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel A modern budget hotel in downtown Nagoya with 57 standard and superior rooms. Full airconditioning, 24 hour room service, Satellite TV, and coffee shop.
Standard A room (4th flr) 125,000Rp per night
Standard B 140,000Rp per night
Superior room 170,000Rp per night
Prices as at 2007. Prices include breakfast and all taxes.
Check out time 13:00.
Accept VISA and Mastercard.
Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel
Jl. Imam Bonjol Complex
Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 457 000
Fax: (+62 778) 456 233
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 26th January 2012 - from Joseph
This is the best budget hotel in Batam. I have been patronising this hotel for the last 10 years. Not only is the staff very friendly but will go all the way out to make your stay as pleasant as possible. There rooms are spacious and clean, even the food in the coffee shop is delicious. All amenities a solo traveller looks for are at your door. step. Here you are not only save but made safe. Check it out and you will know I am not wrong. Happy living. CHEERS!
Review submitted 30th October 2011 - from Feng
I stayed at this hotel for 1 night. For a budget hotel, the room is rather spacious. This hotel even has private massage service! Just few meters outside of the hotel, there are a few roadside stalls. So for those who needs supper, this hotel is good! As this hotel is situated a little away from main road, there won\'t be much traffic noise in the middle of the night.
Next round, I will stay in this hotel and try the private massage service!
Review submitted 15th February 2011 - from Jeyan K
Nice hotel. Stayed 2times. Simple. comfort. view and facilities are very good also message centre behind Lai Lai Hotel. Nearby Indian restaurant is available. my girlfriend and me met first time in this hotel. thanks Lai Lai hotel. i prefer to stay Lai Lai hotel than other hotel.
Review Submitted 27th January 2010 - from Goh
Nice hotel, room was simple but spacious, close to some karaoke bars like Jungle Minda, Sedona and Britannic, so for those who want to have some companion is just a stone throw from this hotel. I was staying in a room where exactly opposite site is Jungle Minda so was able to "examine" first for sometime to see how busy it was before heading over the enjoy the nightlife there.
Have you stayed at the Lai Lai Mutiara Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide