Horisona Hotel - Batam
* Horisona Hotel reviews (2 review)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
Horisona Hotel is located right in the centre of Nagoya.
Single room 175,000Rp per night
Standard room 245,000Rp per night
Superior room 275,000Rp per night
Deluxe room 300,000Rp per night
Suite 350,000Rp per night
Jl. Sultan Abdul Rachmanl
Komplek Lumpung Rezeki
Block E 1 - 7
Nagoya Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 457 111
Fax (+62 778) 457 123
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 12th November 2011 - from Karwino
We checked in 4 rooms on Nov 11, 2011: 1 deluxe, 1 standard and 2 single rooms butt he receptionist named Mr Eldi really disappointed me when I asked the fresh towels for my room number 204. He answered me very very unfriendly, no phone answers when I dialed house keeping anytime.
Review submitted 28th October 2011 - from Feng
I stayed at this hotel for one night in the standard room. The room was spacious, toilet was clean, TV worked well on most channels. I ordered room service food twice and the food was yummy! Receptionist was able to speak good English too! There is a karaoke joint located at level 1.
The only drawback is that since there is a karaoke joint, don't expect to sleep before midnight without noise. (then again, who sleeps before midnight in Batam?!)
Overall, the experience was good and you bet I will stay here again!
Have you stayed at Horison Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide