Holiday Hotel - Batam
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
The Holiday Hotel is a budget hotel located right in the centre of Nagoya.
Economy room 150,000Rp per night
Economy II room 165,000Rp per night
Standard room 175,000Rp per night
VIP room 200,000Rp per night
Exra bed 40,000Rp
Rates are subject to 10% tax.
Accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, and BCA Card
Jl. Imam Bonjol Block B No 1 Lubuk
Nagoya Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 458 616 - 458 626
Fax (+62 778) 457 531
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 28th September 2011 - from Feng
I stayed at Holiday Hotel for one night and the room was huge! Air con, television and water heater was working well too. Hotel staff was friendly and I was given a 40% off voucher for use at the pub cum ktv, located at level one. There are a few money changers located nearby.
However, you have to walk about 10mins-15mins to reach Nagoya Shopping Mall. The price is a little steep for a budget hotel, but the room condition is definitely much better than a typical budget hotel.
So if you want a 3 star hotel but yet you are running on a tight budget, Holiday Hotel is the place to look out for!
I will surely stay at Holiday Hotel again!
Have you stayed at Holiday Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide