Hang Tuah Hotel - Padang
* Hang Tuah Hotel Reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Padang, Sumatra Indonesia
The Hang Tuah Hotel Jalan Pemuda No.1 Padang. A budget hotels located in the center of Padang, just 500m from the ocean. The hotel is close to shopping centres, restaurants, travel agents and internet cafes. The hotel has free WiFi wireless internet access.
2012 Room rates
Room prices start from US$22 per night +tax including breakfast
Breakfast is a choice of Indonesian fried rice or noodles or toast with butter and jam served with coffee or tea.
Book Hang Tuah Hotel Online
Standard with balcony
Review submitted 15th May 2010 - from Iris
after the too high prices at Immanuel we slept at this hotel. Prices also got up after the earthquake. Standard B + extra bed (= mattress on the floor) was 340.000 Rp. No hot water and in the morning no water at all. Only toast or fried rice for breakfast. They even asked us to pay for the milk in our coffee 7.000 Rp. Location is good but price quality a little sad.
20th September 2009 - from Thea
When I had a breakfast, I wait too long.. the restaurant is not full of people, just 3 people plus me and my friend, so 5 people asking for the same breakfast (Indonesian fried rice), the hotel not so crowded too.. (If too crowded, I can understand why they serve breakfast too long), and after 20 minutes, they served the fried rice, the waiter was not so nice, looks like a person just got up from bed, no smile at all... and when my friend ask for more water, they doesn't answered nicely.... so not comfortable there
3rd February 2009 - Scott from Sydney
I've stayed a few times at the Hang Tuah Hotel. They have very friendly staff and is in a great location close to shops and travel agents. Only a 5 minute walk down to the beach.
Have you stayed at Hang Tuah Hotel?
Email Optional - Not published
© 2012 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites: * Indonesia
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide