Grand Park Hotel - Batam
* Grand Park Hotel reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
The Grand Park Hotel is a modern hotel, build in 2000, right next door to the Planet Holiday in downtown Nagoya. Air-conditioning, 21" Televisions, 24 hour room service, safe deposit box (free of charge) and laundry service.
Standard room 188,000Rp per night 199,000Rp per night
Superior room 204,000Rp per night 216,000Rp per night
Deluxe room 228,000Rp per night 242,000Rp per night
Prices as at 2012. All prices include welcome drink, breakfast and all taxes.
Grand Park Hotel
Jl. Raja Ali Haji
Komplek CV. Pioner
Sei Jodoh Batu Ampar
Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 428 388
Fax: (+62 778) 426 742
Last updated 9th September 2008
Review submitted 22nd February 2012 - from Jam
5 min walk from the Grend Park Hotel is the Hamoni hotel which have KFC and McDonalds. and the sport massage is also opp of hamoni hotel. base location. but have to take taxi to pacific disco as i walk 20min. and lastly, the price i pay is not as cheap as before. i am walk in paying 225k (same for weekend). any one have a cheaper method please write for us to know. thank you.
Review submitted 11th December 2011 - from Feng
I stayed at Grand Park Hotel for one night and I took the standard room. The price was reasonable and the room was spacious. The toilet was spacious too! The air con was working fine and the tv channels were clear.
However, the bed was rather soft, but it wasn't extremely terrible. I managed to sleep relatively ok in it. Just that I wasn't used to sleeping on soft bed.
I ordered food for room service and this service was available 24hrs! Very good news for people like me who loves to eat, but yet lazy to hunt around for places to eat.
The counter staff was friendly, and even told me the standard rates for booking of ladies.
I had a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. When I come to Batam again, I will guarantee choose this hotel again!
Review submitted 8th April 2010 - from James
next to planet hotel. so very good location to stay as it is cheaper then planet hotel. yet we can visit planet disco and can walk back to the hotel after which. disco is still the best except have to wait till 11pm before it can stay to have people. before that, i suggest visit to ktv or the lounge first until 11pm.
Have you stayed at The Grand Park Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide