Formosa Hotel - Batam
* Formosa Hotel reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
Formosa Hotel is located close to the centre of Nagoya Batam and has 110 rooms. The Formosa Hotel offers a business centre with internet access, fitness centre with massage and reflexology. The hotel had a restaurant and 2 bars, 1 with karaoke. The Formosa Hotel has wireless WiFI internet hotspots available in public areas of the hotel.
Room rates for 2010
Deluxe rooms S$55 - Rp 369,500
Junior Suite S$85 - Rp 570,000
Executive Suite S$95 - Rp 637,000
all rooms have included breakfast for 2 persons
No. A8 City Plaza
Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 42 6789
Fax: (+62 778) 42 6722
Last updated 25th September 2010
Review submitted 20th December 2010 by James
Was informed that they made some mistake and didn't have enough room upon arrival BUT they refer us to Mercure Hotel (4 star) at the same rates! They give us the BEST attitude we have ever seen. The receptionists are the nicest people I have met so far in Batam. Definitely will stay at this Hotel next time.
Review submitted 3rd September 2010 by Rosli Rahman from Singapore
I've stayed there 3 times with frenz and I find my stay very pleasant, the front desk staff are very helpful & professional, they really tried hard to please guests. I also feel secure staying there & the bellhop, housekeeping & restaurant staffs are so friendly & always smile - I'LL BE STAYING THERE AGAIN THIS SEPTEMBER 18TH DEFINITELY!!!
Review Submitted 6th September 2009 by Hendry from Singapore
I stayed in your hotel once and found it to be very pleasant. I especially like to thank one of your receptionist (SURIANI who is from Balikpapan) by her pleasantness, charm and helpfulness. I look forward to staying at your hotel again.
Have you stayed at Formosa Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide