Pondok Wisata Blue Angel - Medan
* Blue Angel Hotel review (3 reviews)
Accommodation Medan, Sumatra Indonesia
Hotel Blue Angel Pondok Wisata Angel Guest House is one of the best backpacker style hotels in Medan. Located on Jalan Sisingamangaraja 50m down from the Mesjid Raya.
2009 Room rates
AC-TV-DOUBLE BED : RP. 150.000,-
Pondok Wisata Angel
Jl S.M.Raja No 70
Medan North Sumatra
Ph: (061) 732 0702
Fax: (061) 732 6050
Last updated 2nd December 2009
Review submitted 15th May 2010 - from Iris
haven't stayed at the hotel, only ate there and booked a trip to Bukit Lawang
there. The trip wasn't what we agreed. So I cannot recommend the tours they
sell there. Once you are in Bukit Lawang there is non negotiation option any more.
Try another operator. The food was good btw.
8th July 2009 Daniel
i stayed in room G1 on 3rd floor, its nice room and clean and cheap with shared bathroom. It has small balcony, but be ready for street noise.
3rd February 2009 Scott - Sydney Australia
I always stay at Blue Angel when I'm in Medan. It's very basic but the prices are great. The restaurant out the front is a great place to meet other travels and swap stories about Sumatra. It's a perfect location with plenty of money changers and close to Cafe Raya, just around the corner, for good food and cold Bintang!
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide