Bayua Beach Inn - Lake Maninjau
* Bayua Beach Inn reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Lake Maninjau, Sumatra Indonesia
Bayua Beach Inn 3 bungalow style huts and 2 rooms. 40,000Rp for the rooms and 60,000Rp per night for the bungalows. Both Bungalow's and rooms all have internal bathroom.
40,000Rp per night for a room
60,000Rp per night for self contained bungalow
Bayua Beach Inn
Lake Maninjau 26471 West Sumatra
Ph: +62 813 7433 5503 or 0813 7433 5503 from within Indonesia
Last updated 12th January 2010
Review submitted 17th October 2011 - from Andrea
beach inn home stay... its my favorite place...
im stay for 1 week.. the time goes very quickly for me...but i must go to Jakarta :(.. i love this place.. benggo and haris ( the owner and a boy in beach inn ) they very friendly...
benggo is the best chef... food, room...all cheap. you must come to beach inn.
Review submitted 12th January 2010 - Emma from Australia
Love this place! Stayed there for 6 weeks in 2006, very laid back, basic, and friendly. It has a lovely, quiet location and a good outlook onto the lake. The food is good, and cheap.
21st August 2009 - Alex from England
Great little place...very low key with only 5 bungalows. Food extremely cheap and good.
Have you stayed at Bayua Beach Inn?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide