Bamboo River Hotel - Tangkahan
* Bamboo River Hotel reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation in Tangkahan
Bamboo River Hotel is located right next to Mega Inn. They have just opened their new restaurant which has views over the river.
Room prices are are 100,000Rp per night
Bamboo River Hotel
Kec. Btang Serangan Kab. Langkat
Ph: 0812 6302 3462
Last updated 29th December 2008
Review submitted 23rd August 2011 - from Julie
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Bamboo River Lodge. The view from the Restaurant is amazing and the staff are friendly and helpful. Its the true jungle experience with the comforts of clean room, a good bed and western toilet (my room even had a shower :) A great base to go exploring this beautiful area and ride the elephants and bath in the beauty that is Tangkahan.
Review submitted 22nd August 2011 - from Laura and Harry
Hello, my names Laura and i stayed at this hotel back in 2007 with my father John. iv been sending letters but no reply, as me and my father stayed there for about a month and was only meant to stay there for a week or two. this hotel and nature is over all the best time i have ever had ! I made so many friends and ended up seeing Wak and his daughter like my best friends. they have such a healthy and polite manner to them all.
since 2007 this is all iv dreamed about ! and i would love to go back and visit the best people iv ever met. i miss you. and my dad (John) says hello all . please email me xxx
Review submitted 11 January 2010 - from Simon Matthews
Bambu River Guest House has a stunning new restaurant -just about complete with amazing views over the river. The food was the best I've experienced in a guest house. FRIENDLY STAFF. BEST STILL THE GUEST HOUSE- I DISCOVERED PUT BUSINESS ON THE BACK BURNER TO GET RID of illegal loggers between 2001-2002 and supported setting up the eco tourist system in Tangkahan, financially. After a long conversation i discovered that Wak (black tiger) and his English wife, Jane have continued in their support putting nature before their business. A bit of disaster set them back 2 years ago- fire which burned down their guest house- but they are on the return and need support. Go stay there - excellent beds and clean mosquito free rooms.
Have you stayed at Bamboo River Hotel?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide