Arlen Nova's Paradise -
* Arlen Hotel reviews (2 reviews)
Accommodation Lake Maninjau, Sumatra Indonesia
Arlen Nova's Paradise Guest House is one of the nicest places to stay on Lake Maninjau. Self-contained bungalows with internal bathroom down on the lake.
Located 5 kilometers from Maninjau village in a quiet peaceful garden setting overlooking the lake. At the bottom of the hill at Maninjau village turn right. At the sign for Arlen's walk through the rice paddies to Arlen's.
Room rates for 2009
150,000Rp per night
Arlen Nova's Paradise Guesthouse
Sungai Rangeh Bayur
Lake Maninjau 26471 West Sumatra
Ph: +62 815 352 4714 from outside Indonesia
or 0815 352 4714 within Indonesia
Last updated 14th December 2008
Review submitted 30th October 2011 - Review from Jackact
I stayed two nights at Arlens - I was the only guest, which felt a bit weird. The walk from the road is no fun if it has rained, and it is the only way in! Seehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UgGz37PczE
Cottages quite OK, but dining area is getting a bit tatty. Not enough tourists to make it pay, unfortunately. Staff are efficient if not overly friendly. The guide they organised for a jungle walk was very good.
Review submitted 2nd September 2009 - Review from Mabas
Arlen Nova's Homestay is really a great place to stay.
Great garden, great lake view, good food, very quite and relaxing, friendly staff.
Have you stayed at Arlene's Guesthouse?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide